Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Ski Goggles Snowboard Goggles Double Lens Anti-fog UV Professional Snowmobile BR also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
NOS Alpina NNN 320 Cross Country Ski Boots, Womens Euro Size 36 ; US Size 5
- JOOLA rhyzm surface de tennis de table
- Daiwa Dfron Harisu FC Leader 70M 75M Japan Fishing Line 72120 lbs Free Shipping
- Parts for Harness Reins Lines for Driving Harness Horse-sz Beta Training Aid
- Leg predector BR Pro Mesh Dressur White
- ANDY FORDHAM TUNGSTEN DARTS SET Winmau™ Dart Stems & Flights, 23-25g
- Roxy Dreamcatcher 85 Lithium 10 Women's Skis 158cm 2019
- Arctix Men's SnowSports Cargo Pants, Charcoal, Large
- RUNE Komplettboards div. Modelle Longboards Cruiser Freeride MIT SHARKWHEELS
- Serabond White V69 polyester thread. UV resistant. Marine,sails canvas,4600m
- Pentagon Hector Vest Nylon Tactical Army Gillet Outdoor Hiking Mens Wear Coyote
- BIG SM EXTREME SPORTSWEAR Culturismo Maglietta Canotta Palestra Bodybuilding 226
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Patagonia Women's Conejo Hooded Fleece Vest XS Java Brown Casual Ski Fashion
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
RED by Burton Women's Cadet Ski Snowboard Helmet White XS (53-55cm) - New
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: LENSES MIRRORED LENS RED MOD.05 ETHEN LTR05SMRO